Tuesday, July 15, 2008

School Lovin'

*Non-restockable*
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The lovely bow! :)
Photobucket

Layer it and turn it into a cute skirt! :)
Photobucket

We are lovin' checks, in this deep shade, it's bound to go well with anything! :) So play around, layer it and have fun oodles of fun! :D The cute bow is adjustable and we love the full skirt this lovely dress brings out the little school girl in you! :) Put on a top and you've just got yourself a new skirt!

Fits UK 4-8

Rm 49
SOLD

4 comments:

yishyene said...

Will you post to London.
HA HA HA HA

:p

Jing said...

Hello dearrrr, yesh yesh yesh we can post to London if you're willing to cover all the shipping costs!

HA HA HA HA, i like this laugh! =P

But grey is all sold out now so if you're interested in either white or brown (And also if u need pics!) mail me okies! *mwah* <3

yishyene said...

Hmmm lemme sort out something with m bank account first and I'll let you know!
I'm thinking maybe I could get a number of dresses off you and you can post them all together..HMMMMMMM I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU.

Jing said...

HAHAHAHAHA, okay dear! :D Jst e-mail me if there's anything! :) And try to get back to me soon so i can restock whatever dresses you hve your eyes on! *winks* <333