Friday, September 12, 2008

Veronica

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love the cut-outs at the front which gives the oxfords an edge above the rest! ;)
Photobucket

Edgy stitchings on the bow, perfection to the finest detail! ;)
Photobucket

We love the striking unusual colour to this unusual oxfords! :) Perfect shape, perfect cut with a twist; cut out at the front for the little peek of feet, complete with perfection at the bow with unusual edgy stitchings, there's nothing not to love about this baby! :D

Available in:

Size 36 - Size 5 (Sold)
Size 37 - Size 6
Size 38 - Size 7 (Pending)
Size 39 - Size 8 (Sold)
Size 40 - Size 9 (Sold)

Note: The cutting is quite small so we'd totally suggest you getting one size larger than your usual Vincci sizing! :D That would mean if you usually wear a Size 36 (Size 5) do opt for the Size 37 (Size 6) etc.! :D

Rm 59
Pending

*LAST PAIR AVAILABLE IN SIZE 37/ SIZE 6*
Mail me at velvet-ribbon@hotmail.com!

4 comments:

yishyene said...

Put this pair in size 38 on my tab please! I hope they wont be too loose.. I THINK at vincci i normally buy a size 5 (although, the last time I bought anything there was >2 years ago), but over here I'm always a 37..so..hmm. Let me know if that's ok!
THANKS!

Jing said...

Hey love, sure thing! :) What we'll do is that we'll provide you with the measurements of the sole to your e-mail okies? :) So u can estimately roughly if it would fit! :D :D :D Will e-mail you in abit! *mwahhh* <3

Ashleigh said...

Do you have it in black or white?

The colour is amazing but I prefer something which can be matched with almost anything.

Jing said...

HEy love, sorry but it's only available in this lovely shade of turquoise! :D I think cos they prefer something more unique! <3